Whether you are looking for a quick mid-week meal, or something to wow your guests with then we have some recipes to inspire you. We have such a great foodie revolution happening here in Ireland, and it is great to be a part of it. We hope the recipes will help you explore some cuts you may never have used before, or a dish you haven't tried.
The recipe link will either take you to someone's (generally an Irish Chef) page with the recipe enclosed, or it will be a family recipe written down. The products used in the recipe will also be mentioned, so you can quickly add it to your order.
**Please note: The product may not always be available**
- Slow Roast Collar
- Neven Maguire's Caramelised Belly Pork
- Donal Skehan's Rolled Porchetta
- Braised Pig's Cheeks with Caramelised Leeks
- Braised Pig Jowl with Black Pudding
- Cider Braised Loin of Bacon
- Creamy Pork Tenderloin Tagliatelle
Rashers/ Sausage Recipes
- Donal Skehan's Slow Braised Beef Pappardelle
- Insanely Good Oxtail Stew
- Beef Wellington
- Neven Maguire's Beef Stroganoff